QA Analyst/Manual Tester FULL TIME CAREER (not contract) The culture is perfect for someone who thrives with lots of collaboration and variety.
Salary to $80,000 depending on experience, 100% paid healthcare premium, employer-contributed 401K, generous time off, work fully remote if you like.
We are looking for a solid manual QA tester who has a passion for connecting the right solutions to the business problem and would be interested in heavy database application testing in for a healthcare-related data repository. Must have a solid background in SQL and writing queries, and experience in web application quality assurance in a MANUAL testing environment. Also have strong knowledge of application QA methodologies, tools and processes, and experience in writing technical QA documentation, help documents and release notes.
What You’ll Do:
– Liaise with internal teams ( developers, product managers, stakeholders, users, etc.,) to identify specifications and technical details.
– Investigate user reported issues, troubleshoot and document reproduction steps or help users to understand features and tools.
– Create and implement detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
– Perform thorough functional and regression testing
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing applications.
– Assist in product releases by testing and validating fixes and features.
– Assist writing help and release documents.
– Multi-year experience in web application quality assurance in a MANUAL testing environment.
– Solid knowledge of SQL – read code/write queries
– Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong knowledge of application QA methodologies, tools and processes.
– Experience in writing technical QA documentation, help documents and release notes.
– Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.