eCommerce Manager Contract to Career:
Our client is an innovator in education, dedicated to raising the standard when it comes to the state’s educators and the biggest stakeholders of them all, students. The company provides resources for students throughout Sacramento so learning is interesting and easier! Avanti is recruiting an eCommerce Manager who will coach, guide and manage a small, dedicated team to ensure that supplies are available for student’s online purchases. The company provides an excellent work environment, opportunity for growth and promotion and lots of variety.
If you consider yourself a business-minded go-getter with a passion for the future of Northern California’s next generation please consider this contract to career. Once converted to full-time (after four months’ contract) the company offers excellent benefits and outstanding PTO as well as a competitive salary to $130,000 depending on experience. This is a hybrid remote role.
This position will support the smooth functioning of an online ordering systems and oversee the ordering services staff. The team is coordinating expenditures, purchase orders, inventory and other duties as assigned. This role will also conduct analysis of the system and functionality. In addition, this role will provide reporting to senior leadership using MS Excel and other reporting technology. Also, the ideal candidate will establish policies and procedures to ensure the best service to students and parents.
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
Bachelors in business, accounting or financial management or related field.
● Three or more years of experience leading staff, projects or systems.
● Skill in research, data collection, statistical, and financial analysis and auditing.
● Skill and ability to demonstrate, use and motivate others to the highest level of customer service.
● Skill and ability to think strategically while having the skills to handle day-to-day details and problems.
● Skill and ability to use logical, systematic thinking while managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced
environment and subject to frequent interruptions.
● Skill and ability to work with flexibility, efficiency and diplomacy, both individually and as part of a
● Skill and ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts, analyze and evaluate
alternative solutions, problem solve and draw valid conclusions.
● Ability to effectively communicate with individual(s) and group(s), listening, facilitating interaction
among group members and speaking in public.
● Ability to work independently and in a team environment and be held accountable for results.