Avanti is recruiting for an IT Manager with the practical skills to oversee and maintain systems while approaching the work with a blend of strategic and hands-on approach. With over 400 employees across the US and Canada, this innovative company with a mission to catch fraud in business is seeking an actively involved expert in Azure to lead their IT team! The ideal candidate for this role will possess extensive network maintenance knowledge and have prior experience managing a small team of IT professionals. This role involves analyzing systems, implementing upgrades, providing training, and ensuring efficient day-to-day operations. Strong project management abilities and the capability to meet strict deadlines are essential for success in this hands-on position.
Requirements for this role:
- Five or more years of experience in an IT management role
- Significant Azure experience, design thru implementation & monitoring
- Deep knowledge of programming and scripting languages and frameworks: PowerShell
- ERP implementation and support experience
- Cisco networking and firewall experience
- Strong Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, Email, & WWW knowledge
Competitive salary/benefits and a hybrid work schedule is possible, based in West Sacramento.