Our favorite client in the education industry is hiring a System Administrator who has some leadership experience to ensure the smooth functioning of systems and software for the business.
Teachers can teach and students can learn!
The ideal candidate for the IT System Administrator/Team Lead role will support;
infrastructure, installation, and maintenance of the network and web servers, applications and maintenance, and user support and training.
- This role will oversee and mentor a team of two support analysts.
- This position offers tons of variety and technical challenges for the right candidate to build their skills.
- Work with the Project Management team to assist in the software development and design of web applications, and work independently on projects that are optimizing the business, and provide better educational outcomes.
- This role is primarily onsite in the Arden area of Sacramento near Citrus Heights.
- The ideal candidate who has excellent leadership and project coordination qualities is a great technical problem solver, highly organized, and results-oriented.
- The candidate should have basic experience supporting VOIP, Active Directory, Cyber Security, Switches, Firewall, etc.
- Software knowledge is a plus since it will help with integrations, but not required.