Purposeful work for an Important Mission! Business Manager- A Career to Promote the efforts of First Responders and Firefighters
Our client is a purpose-driven organization supporting California’s first responders, the heroes of our state who work tirelessly against a variety of threats, including California wildfires. The Business Manager heads up the Design Production Facility for this organization’s print collateral that supports public awareness, political campaigns, and union advocacy. This role leads a team of professionals who are continually delighting customers with quality products and service.
If you are a growth-minded, service-oriented leader with a background in politics, and/or labor union, and a background in production, here, you will find that your efforts are well-rewarded by collaborating with a great team, enjoying one of the best benefits and PTO packages available and realize your impact by promoting the heroes of our state. Salary to $150k, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate has the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or a relevant field of study and/or at least 10 years of print or similar manufacturing experience in a managerial role.
- High degree of tact and diplomacy and a strong grasp of political and business etiquette; knowledge of unions and political campaigns a plus.
- Proven knowledge of marketing strategies, sales, budgeting, and staff management practices.
- Print industry experience a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written. Highly organized with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate, inspire, and collaborate with team members.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines while maintaining a calm composure and positive attitude that is relayed to team members and clients.