Our client is a respected leader in the financial services industry and is hiring an Application Support Analyst to join their team in order to provide excellent service to internal customers so external customers are delighted!
A Great Career!
- This position provides lots of variety and an opportunity to learn complex automation and application support practices.
- Hybrid-remote in Sacramento.
- Salary to $95,000 depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits paid time off and technical challenges.
- We are seeking an Application Support Analyst to work with a small, collaborative team to ensure internal customer satisfaction with regard to business applications.
- The company uses Sharepoint for data and information sharing.
- In this role, you will assist with onboard third-party software applications, and assist with password setup and user administrative rights.
- You can also use scripting languages such as Powershell or similar to automate manual processes.
- Over the year, you can be the owner of software applications and help build the roadmaps for future software in order to provide the best service to the business possible!
- Three or more years of experience using SQL application integrations and running SQL queries.
- Strong knowledge and support of Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for software and hardware in a business environment.
- Excellent knowledge of desktop and cloud-based software.
- Proven experience documenting processes, training, and written material.